Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Is Your Kid Jumping Out of Airplanes?

As a parent you do your best to protect your kids against anything really that might hurt them.
You advise them against the perils of driving, dating, drinking taking drugs as they grow into adults you help them through marriage with advice from time to time. You never really stop worrying about them! Do you ever think you have to tell your grown adult child not to jump out of a perfect good running airplane?

My son Ryan text me a picture of himself jumping out of a plane, OMG… well I knew he had made it, right or I wouldn’t be getting a text from him. I wasn’t even upset really, surprised for sure, I mean it’s his life and I know he is pretty adventurous, but skydiving? Really!





Have any of you seen that citi commercial of the young girl rock climbing in the desert to the top of a rock tip, couple days before my own surprise, I told my husband I was so glad I wasn’t her mom! 
Silly me!

What would you do if your son/daughter sent you a picture at 10,000 ft?

The joy of being a parent no matter how old your children are it's a blast and I wouldn't change anything.
I love, that my son is enjoying his life and has the freedom to do what he wants to do. Even though it's a little scary for mom....maybe I'll find the courage to go with him if he goes again.

I am really curious and would love to hear your comments and opinions.  
Thank you for stopping by my blog, please follow for future posts. 

Roxy



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would probably have a complete coronary, but would thank my lucky stars my baby was safely on the ground. Cool post!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Roxy's Real Estate News said...

I was really glad he called me AFTER he was on the ground I had No knowledge prior or i would have been totally freaked!