Friday, April 13, 2012

Ever Been Burned by your BFF?

If you're over ten you've probably been burned once or twice already! Why is it so hard to find a good solid friend? Doesn't matter how old you are it doesn't get any easier as you get older finding a BFF is hard. If you’re one of the lucky ones that grow up with someone as a BFF count yourself blessed! You are a rare bird indeed. I am not sure why people think they need to lie, cheat, and even steal from you and then call themselves your friend and sometimes your family. Yeah family! I won't even go there! It’s just gets to deep... it's no wonder I am a loner. I think it's important to find a friend in yourself too. I too have been burned many times. I try to keep myself protected from it but you can never tell when a situation will come up and BAM there it is;

I spoke to a young lady recently who was going through a rough patch trying to find a place to live for herself and her mom. They had been living with a friend they were all roomies and well the shit hit the fan, things fell apart and they had to move. She was very depressed and disappointed at the loss of this BFF and couldn't come to terms with the pain of what her BFF had done. Her BFF had stole her identity, her credit, right from under her nose all the while living together and being her BFF .. She was a mess. 
All I could do was try to console her and help her find a new home and help her clean up her credit. Unfortunately I can’t even warn you about something like this because you would never expect a friend could do this??? A friend wouldn’t ..my point! Where have all the friends gone?

I could go on and tell you many stories about friends burning friends, people lying to one another just for the sake of storytelling but you don't want to hear it do you? Sometimes it makes no sense. 

If you have a story about a BFF that burned you or someone you know share your story with us!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, your comments and ideas are always welcome.

Roxy 

No comments: